We are looking for interns to assist with the Henrik Vibskov Boutique Web and Online Communication:
You will become experienced in e-commerce and be given the opportunity to improve your journalistic skills.
You will be working in both our Copenhagen Studio and Boutique. The internship will last three to six months and will be approximately 37 hours per week, spread over five days, and of course we are quite flexible with study commitments.
• Running Henrik Vibskov online platforms
• Creating campaigns and developing newsletter
• Assisting in the research of images and editing stories
• Assisting with maintaining Henrik Vibskov online shop
• Retail Management
You will need:
• To be fluent in English
• Skills in both Photoshop and InDesign
• To be independent, curious and outgoing
• To have an interest and knowledge in fashion and lifestyle
This is a non-paid internship, however there is potential to grow within the company, and a great learning curve is guaranteed.
February 2016 - April 2016
February 2016 - June 2016
Please send application and CV to: email@example.com