We are looking for an intern to assist with the Henrik Vibskov Boutique Webshop and Online Communication.
You will become experienced in E-commerce and be given the opportunity to improve your journalistic skills. The internship will be approximately 37 hours per week, spread over five days, and of course, we are quite flexible with study commitments.
• Assisting with maintaining Henrik Vibskov online shop
• Retail Management
• Running and maintaining social media platforms and creating content.
• Assisting in the research of images and editing stories
• Planning events
You will need:
• To be fluent in English, written and spoken
• Skills in both Photoshop and InDesign
• To be independent, curious and outgoing
• To have an interest and knowledge in fashion and lifestyle
This is a non-paid internship, however, there is potential to grow within the company, and a great learning curve is guaranteed.
Starting from February 2019 for 3 - 6 months (Flexible starting date)
Please send application and CV to: email@example.com